d6jg wrote:
> Again all looks ok
>
> When you did the find and replace edit of playlists what software did
> you use?
>
> What happens if you navigate to a track that doesn’t play from within
> playlist and play it manually? I assume it plays correctly

Just used Windows Notepad with the Find and Replace function. Playlists
then worked ok on the Synology NAS, which uses Linux filesystem I
think.

All tracks play fine, and show up fine in Library.

Problem occurs in LMS web interface as well as iPeng, so its not an
iPeng thing.

Can't really get my head round why some playlists are empty, and some
have some tracks listed and miss others. New playlists are unaffected
and all work fine. I even created a playlist for a track that does not
appear (Cranberries>Dreams) in an existing playlist, and it shows up no
problem in a newly created playlist.

So maybe this isn't a permissions thing? Could this be caused by some
cached info somewhere maybe?