Well: stew my foot and call me "Brenda" . . .

https://youtu.be/sLeG7gxIJx4

those 2 pictures look extremely similar to me.

I, frankly, never worry about fonts in things like that cross-platform
for the very, very simple reason that I set up the thing the way I want on
the platform I'm working on and import a snapshot of it, so it is exactly
the same wherever it ends up.

That is HowTF  (What do you mean exactly by "How Tin Fridge"?) ;-), I get
things done.

Best, Richmond.