Thanks for your suggestion, Bob. Any pointers?

As I said in my very last post, I DID A PAINFUL AMOUNT OF RESEARCH INTO THE
BEST SOLUTIONS FOR HIM AND THE OTHERS. Saying 'I'm sure there are...'
doesn't make them suddenly spring up, especially considering we are so
invested into LC as it is!! Like, if you'd paid for all the apps on Apple
to find out you don't like their privacy policy, so move over to the ONLY
other supplier of Android, only to have to buy all those apps again for
that platform and THEN find out their policy is just as bad, if not worse!!

Your argument is redundant and invalid. Unaccepted! Quite rightly in fact!

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital *