Is it possible to access (write to) the iOS “Files” folder from an iOS app? I
see that there is no specialFolderPath entry for it, but it appears that some
apps do allow saving to the folder, and one is then allowed to open such files
with an appropriate app. Basically I am thinking of giving the user a chance to
save a text file there for processing by other apps. The alternative would
involve the internet with all the tedious privacy rules etc. and my particular
app doesn’t have any other use for the internet at all.

Anyone tried it?

Graham