The segmented control is fairly limited. Most of the widgets are. The
properties you see are the properties you get. I did however, with a bit of
clever scripting, develop a tabbed object group that works as well or better
that the built in tabbed button. And for a bonus, it looks in Windows the same
as it loos on the Mac. Really, the Windows UI is really horrible for LC. I just
gotta say. It puts the Ugh in Ughly.

Bob S