I believe so. In my custom tabbed object group, I had to put transparent
buttons over the tabs, then have a way to size and rearrange the buttons to
match the size of the tabs, just so I could get it to respond to mouse messages
and drag/drop operations. It's so ugly it's cute. Like a shar-pei.

Bob S