On 26/07/2012, at 5:06 PM, Pierre Sahores wrote:

> Is't the working screenrect your best friend at this point ? Works fine
> against both iOS and Android.

Let's take a button as an example. If I design a button I will design it to be
a usable size on screen. So if the screen density changes I need to scale the
button. If we only scale based on screen rect then if the device size changes
our button size is altered when we don't want it to be. On a larger screen we
want that button to remain the same size so we have room to show a more
appropriate UI for the screen size.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding