On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Peter Haworth <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Trevor, > Thanks for the code. If I'm understanding this correctly, it puts the > folder contents into the archive as individual files along with an > indication of which folder they belong in, then recreates the folder > structure during the decompress process. > Correct. > My need for this is for installation of a folder of resources for a plugin. > Currently, the installation process is simply having the user unzip the > file then put the plugin stack into their plugins folder. It sounds like I > would need to come up with an installation stack to unzip and move > everything in order to make this work. If this is happening from within the IDE then you can determine what the plugin folder is and unzip to a subdirectory, no? I forget what the function is that returns the plugin folder but there is such a thing. -- Trevor DeVore Blue Mango Learning Systems www.clarify-it.com - www.screensteps.com _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
