Yes, it works great. Only reason I don't want to use it is because this is to do with my lcStackBrowser plugin.
Right now, installation consists of putting it into their plugins folder. I might be misunderstanding something but using Trevor's code sounds like you need an installer process of some sort to recreate the directory structure on the user's machine and I don;t have such a thing right now. Pete lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com> On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:28 PM, Mark Wieder <[email protected]> wrote: > Trevor DeVore <lists@...> writes: > > > The handlers I put up on gist should give you most, if not all, the > > functionality you need. They do just what the OS X compress feature would > > do. > > I finally had a look at the gist posting. Nice work. > > -- > Mark Wieder > [email protected] > > > > > > _______________________________________________ > use-livecode mailing list > [email protected] > Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your > subscription preferences: > http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode > _______________________________________________ use-livecode mailing list [email protected] Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription preferences: http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode
