On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 3:18 PM, Mark Wieder <[email protected]> wrote:

> Peter Haworth <pete@...> writes:
>
> > I haven't checked, but I assume there must be an enhancement request at
> the
> > QCC for this?  Seems like a pretty major omission.
>
> Bug 4945 comes to mind (vintage 2007), but I think most of us have just
> learned
> not to use the revzip functions for anything but trivial cases.


The handlers I put up on gist should give you most, if not all, the
functionality you need. They do just what the OS X compress feature would
do.

I use ZIP for file formats in my applications. Whenever I need to
distribute a folder of files (e.g. templates) then I use revZip with those
handlers I linked to and change the extension to one of my choosing.

-- 
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems
www.clarify-it.com    -    www.screensteps.com
_______________________________________________
use-livecode mailing list
[email protected]
Please visit this url to subscribe, unsubscribe and manage your subscription 
preferences:
http://lists.runrev.com/mailman/listinfo/use-livecode

Reply via email to