Yeah, looks like something broke with send in time. It’s clearly ignoring the
in argument, because attempting to delete the card at all when the send in time
is in a running script fails to delete the card, but deleting the card from the
message box works fine. If I were you, I’d file a bug report using this stack
as an example, and then I would bone up on using cards as forms to a database,
and not as records in a database themselves.

Bob S