On 18/02/15 00:52, Bob Sneidar wrote:
Yeah, looks like something broke with send in time. It’s clearly ignoring the
in argument, because attempting to delete the card at all when the send in time
is in a running script fails to delete the card, but deleting the card from the
message box works fine. If I were you, I’d file a bug report using this stack
as an example,

Um: well, frankly, that stack is a load of simplistic 'cod' that I ran up because a load of kids I teach wanted something very quickly. It is clunky; and as kids add words the thing is going to bloat at such a rate it is going to stuff-up their hard drives like nobody's business. However, it will keep the kids off my back while I get on with something rather better.

I have a view to work on something that will lever a tab delimited text file, or, more simply, a simple listField.

and then I would bone up on using cards as forms to a database, and not as
records in a database themselves.

Bob S

I wonder what you mean by "Broke" ? That was put together with 6.7.2 - do you mean that 'send in time'
was working better in earlier versions?

Richmond.