Apparently in LC 8.x, LC text in the clipboard can't be pasted into Powerpoint, though it works in MS Word and some other apps. I know the workaround -- paste into a text editor, copy, paste into Powerpoint -- but is there a better way?

My app is just setting the clipboarddata["text"] to a variable containing plain text. I wonder if I should be setting some of the other keys in the clipboard array.

It worked okay until the last version we released, compiled with LC 8.0.2 on Mac OS X. Maybe it's been fixed since then? I don't have a copy of Powerpoint so I can't test.