Excellent! Thank you. I'll try it.

On 10/13/16 5:18 PM, hh wrote:
Sadly this may depend more on user's OS than on the LC version or
your compiling OS.
I had a similar issue with pasting to Mail on Mac OS > 10.10. This
disappeared when I used the rawClipboardData[key] (exactly to such
"plainText"-encodings there is an example for different platforms).

Jacqueline L.G. wrote:
Apparently in LC 8.x, LC text in the clipboard can't be
pasted into Powerpoint, though it works in MS Word and
some other apps. I know the workaround -- paste into a
text editor, copy, paste into Powerpoint -- but is there
a better way?
My app is just setting the clipboarddata["text"] to a
variable containing plain text. I wonder if I should be
setting some of the other keys in the clipboard array.
 It worked okay until the last version we released,
compiled with LC 8.0.2 on Mac OS X. Maybe it's been
fixed since then? I don't have a copy of Powerpoint
so I can't test.