I use a variety of date and time formats, so I wrote a formatDate function
where I pass a date and a style as arguments. For instance formatDate(the date,
"sql date") would return 2016-10-18. If you append formatTime(the long time,
"sql time") it returns an sql format datetime value. I also have a spiceTime
function for spiceworks help desk which is in the format 1h15m (for example)
and returns the difference in time between 2 normal times.

If anyone is interested let me know and I will send you the code.

Bob S

On Oct 18, 2016, at 14:27 , Tore Nilsen