Is this for sure and official? I am working on an LC front end for a legacy
system that sits upon an old XCode port of a database system called DB Vista
(written in old testament C as for unix). It is definitely NOT 64 bit. I
mentioned this to my colleague, who did the port and the first layer on top of
it. His response was “I am hiding under the blakets with my fingers in my ears”.
.Jerry