On 7/16/17 2:11 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:
On 07/16/2017 08:47 AM, Bob Hall via use-livecode wrote:
The enhancement is for MacOS Users enabling control+tab to cycle the tabs in the script editor (command-tab is OS reserved on MacOS). I’m not going to go into how to apply the fix but this should be attempted only by more advanced users. The code works on 9.0.0dp8 ONLY. Some re-factoring of the SE has gone on so this fix is for 9dp8 only.

You can see my proposed changes on Github at:
https://github.com/livecode/livecode-ide/compare/develop...bhall2001:bugfix/20096?expand=1 <https://github.com/livecode/livecode-ide/compare/develop...bhall2001:bugfix/20096?expand=1>

Work fine here after patching LC9dp8.
Linux Mint 17.2 cinnamon (control-tab to cycle)

This is going to totally screw up a macro I've been using for 15+ years. I know I'm a voice in the wilderness but if this gets officially implemented I hope there's an option to turn it off, or supply your own key combination.

I use control-tab to switch between edit and browse mode because the built-in combo is impossible for me to reach comfortably. You can imagine how ingrained that is by now. Please give us some control over the behavior.