On 7/16/17 2:50 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:
On 07/16/2017 12:37 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:

This is going to totally screw up a macro I've been using for 15+ years. I know I'm a voice in the wilderness but if this gets officially implemented I hope there's an option to turn it off, or supply your own key combination.

I use control-tab to switch between edit and browse mode because the built-in combo is impossible for me to reach comfortably. You can imagine how ingrained that is by now. Please give us some control over the behavior.

I do the same in PowerTools. No problem.

The patch is implemented in a behavior script of the script editor, so unless you're trying to switch modes while the editor is in front there's no conflict. I was worried about that too, so it was the first thing I tested.

I suppose I could live with that. As it is now, switching to browse mode with the script editor in focus brings the defaultstack to the front automatically and you're set to go. I didn't set that up myself, so I assumed it was part of the IDE. I guess I could click the stack manually.

I wonder if any others would be affected by the change.