> On Jul 16, 2017, at 6:01 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> Well, as I noted, it *does* affect linux, but not in a bad way. Control-tab
> continues to iterate through the tabs as long as the script editor is in
> front, and continues to switch modes when it's not.

That’s a bug that I need to address. I missed the point Mark W. made that
control-tab cycled through the tabs on Linux. That should not happen with the
Linux SE. My intent is that only MacOS SE users would have the option.

I’m in the process of getting a Debian system up on a VM to see what’s going
on. I’ll go through my code and figure out what I need to fix this so it works
as I intended. Thanks Mark for finding this.

Bob