Tim Selander wrote:

> My company gave up on hosting our email and website at on-rev.com
> back when they were having lots of reliability problems. We're using
> a host in Japan; no LC server installed, nor is it installable.
>
> I still have our Founder's account on on-rev.com, and use quite a few
> .lc scripts, calling them from iframes in web pages hosted on the new
> host.
>
> Our radio programs' mp3 files are stored on the new host. I want one
> of my scripts on on-rev.com to get the directory listing of the mp3
> files on the new host.

FTP is probably not the best solution for this, for reasons too numerable to list this morning.

But for the task as described, other simpler, more efficient, and more secure alternatives exist:

Can you run a CGI on the server holding the MP3 files to obtain that list?

Or, if they're within you're web root, can you use Apache's directory listing?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems