Xavier,

I just tried again, and this time I can register and log in.  Good.

Dennis

On Oct 16, 2005, at 12:00 PM, Dennis Brown wrote:

Xavier,

All I get is Login error, I tried for 15 min to get in, but had to give up...

Dennis

On Oct 16, 2005, at 4:02 AM, MisterX wrote:

Monsieurx.com is being revamped silently into Wiki and without the wacky
MisterX's adventure content.

You can come and preview the website at http://monsieurx.com/wiki

I think you will like it, it's more to the point and I'll be working hard to
make it easier to understand...

your comments are welcome, join in and send your questions to the faq and don’t be shy to comment or suggest articles and examples you would like to
see...

regards
Xavier