Hi
I am using ibatis to run a SQL statement which returns a XML as output as
shown below,

<select id="getItemSpeicalNotes" resultClass="xml" parameterClass="
java.math.BigDecimal" xmlResultName="ITEMSPECIALNOTES">
       SELECT P706DETL as SPECIALNOTE , PDLINE as PDLINENOTES FROM PU1706,
PU1013 WHERE P706ORD = PDPORD and PDSPEC = P706SPEC and PDPORD = #value#
order by P706LINE
   </select>

I am having issues when the data returned by SQL statement has special
characters like > or umlots ΓΌ,
how do i handle this, is there a way to tell ibatis to parse these special
characters and make it XML complaint before creating XML result

Ashish