Hi
I have posted another thread with detail explaination
this is the thread
http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=9499524&framed=y

if you can take a look and tell me if you have any solution for it

Ashish

On 3/18/07, j-lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would guess that this is a database encoding problem, have you
confirmed that the ">"s are causing a problem or just the non-ascii
characters? If the driver is getting generating invalid UTF16 for Java
(internally) that might be causing the failure... unfortunately this
is a real pain to debug and fix. Bulk loaders can fill varchars with
badly encoded text that give trouble.

Just a theory.
-J

On 3/12/07, Yuvraj Shinde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You can use CDATA tag.

PU1706,