Ohhhh.....sorry.

That's kind of crazy because iBATIS just uses the DOM libraries to create
the XML.  I wonder why it wouldn't encode special characters properly?

Clinton

On 3/11/07, Ashish Kulkarni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi
The problem is with the data coming from database, in database they have
special characters, so when ibatis runs the SQL statement and converts it to
XML it does not work because of these characters in the data

Ashish