Wow Zaug, that's looking very impressive!
You're really getting very good at scripting.

Arjo.

Zaug wrote:
I hope it is OK that I duplicate these forum posts on the list.

I have been working on a new script and am finally far enough along to show some wip:

http://catmtn.com/images/renders/rwz_rect-test9.jpg

The objects in the image were created, literally, in about 10 seconds.
They are made, entirely, out of booleaned analyticals.
As you can see in the select window, all objects are arranged in a orderly fashion, correctly named and numbered where applicable, and have default material mappings.
There is still much functionality to be added.
I think it will be ready for release by year's end.

Cheerz,
Zaug

P.S. The glass is turned off in this AO render.