Frank Bueters wrote:
Frank,
I cannot seem to find anything that would cause this, could you zip and mail me the file ......\Realsoft3d32\scripts\js\real\gadget\r3floatg.js I am guessing you are on windows; I am of course on Linux. I have checked the code and cannot see anything that would cause this.

Thankz,
Zaug

Hi Zaug,

You guessed right, windows vista 32. The file is so small, I've attached it to this mail.
Frank

Thankz Frank,
Unfortunately, that is identical to version in my installation, so not likely the cause : |

Has anyone had any luck running this under RS for Windows? A 64 Windows bit user perhaps.

It works fine under both 32 and 64 bit Linux installations.

Perhaps try some other scripts with float gadgets, Real RangeZ!, Real PolyZ! and Real GreebleZ! all utilize this gadget.

Zaug