studio wrote:
This :

  from Robert denbroeders web site's V6 section ;

 "View window's Show Backup feature has been improved. The view menu
now shows a list of all channels included in the backup buffer, and
the user can view any of them simply by picking the respective menu."

However , it seems it didn't make the release date deadline ? On my XP32 it is not there , as it is in
the V5.x version (or maybe my eyes are too sore) .
Garry,
Try rendering the skin file under samples, or something else with GI, until that one only gets a color channel, not sure if this is the intended behavior or not.

Zaug