Hi Mauro,

then I would update :-)

Best regards,
Matthias

Am 19.05.2017 um 08:40 schrieb Mauro Sanna:
Hi Matthias,

To be honest I work professionally with Maya and I am a LightWave 3D
user as well, among the others.

My question was more about having another tool in my belt, given the
very low price tag of Realsoft and given the even lower one if upgrading
from my V5.

Are there massive improvements and new features that differentiate v5
from v7 for instance?

Plus, despite the lack of communication about development, is Realsoft
3D still a valid software compared to others?

There you go, I have explained myself better I hope! :-D

If it's worth for what I have just asked, then I might be getting v7. In
the end I am still very attached to the software, me being an old Amiga
user! :-D

On 19 May 2017 at 07:10, Matthias Kappenberg <m...@the-dimension.com