Hi.
I had this problem and reported it previously(CouchDB 2.0.0 on Windows 10).
I never solved it or found the cause or even saw a possible sign of the
cause.
As it happened, I was busy with connecting an SD card reader on my Windows
machine and it seems the imported 3rd party drivers caused a conflict and
my whole system crashed.
I had to reinstall Windows(10) and have now installed 2.0 and 1.6 together
on my machine with 1.6 on port 5985.
Everything is working fine.

--
Regards,