Hi Chris,

>From your error log:

Slogan: Kernel pid terminated (application_controller)
({application_start_failure,couch,{{shutdown,{failed_to_start_child,couch_primary_services,{shutdown,{failed_to_start_child,collation_driver,"The
 speci
System version: Erlang/OTP 17 [erts-6.4] [source] [64-bit] [smp:8:8]
[async-threads:16]

This suggests that the process is unable to find the ICU DLLs necessary.
What happens if you start CouchDB from a command prompt?