A drools3 version of this is partially done, Michael has written a
database implementation of the drools 3 repository api using Hibernate,
I have the front end written in Tapestry and partially complete, but I
am waiting for some free time to understand the structure of drools 3
rulesets (I dont have an excuse for that anymore, as there is more than
enough information available now on the site :-)).

I will be happy to post the code somewhere if anybody wants to help
finish it.

-sujit