From: Sujit Pal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 5:48 AM
To: Ishafizan Ishak
Subject: RE: [drools-user] Storing rules in a database

"I have the front end written in Tapestry "
> Err forgive me but I'm not very familiar with tapestry, hmm hopefully
could
> hack through the code for the add, delete, edit portions and put it in
plain
> old jsp.
Dont knock it till you try it :-). This was my first Tapestry app
because someone I interviewed was telling me how great it was. Having
done this one, I totally agree with him. You can develop nicer looking,
more robust apps much faster with Tapestry than with plain JSPs. The
learning curve is not as steep as people make it out to be. I have some
newbie tips here (admittedly from another newbie to Tapestry) on my blog
here in case you are interested.
http://sujitpal.blogspot.com/2006/03/tapestry-newbie-recipes.html

-sujit