Hi Janardhan,

Flink should commit the current offsets to Zookeeper whenever a checkpoint
has been completed. In case that you disabled checkpointing, then the
offsets will be periodically committed to ZooKeeper. The default value is
60s.

Could it be that there wasn't yet a completed checkpoint? Which version of
Flink are you using?

Cheers,
Till

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 7:26 PM, Janardhan Reddy <janardhan.re...@olacabs.com