A rank beginner here. It's taken a while but I have forrest accepting
sdocbook files, and rendering them in both html and pdf, (with a bit of a
problem but more on that later) This works ok with the 'forrest run' command
but with 'forrest' the build fails, with none of the new documents included
in the static site, only the documents from the original 'seed' are
rendered. The LH menu doesn't appear either, whereas using 'forrest run' it
does.

Can someone point me to documentation that might assist me? I'm guessing its
something simple in the setup that I have missed,  but I seem to be reading
the same thing over and over with no flashes of inspiration. My head hurts.

PhilE