On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 12:53 PM, <harry.dev...@faa.gov> wrote:

> Looks like I get a 403 when it tries to access /guacamole/api/tokens.

There will be an initial 403 that happens when the page is loaded (this
prompts the login dialog to appear in the first place), but if you're
getting a 403 after entering the credentials and clicking Login, then
something is going wrong with the login process.  Can you dig into the 403
and see what type of error/response you're seeing?  Is it Invalid
credentials, insufficient credentials, or some other error?

I think we determined in the past that on your system the bulk of the
Tomcat messages are actually going to /var/log/messages instead of the
Tomcat-specific logs.  Can you do a "tail -f /var/log/messages" and attempt
the login, and see what gets displayed there?  You should get at least the
authentication failure message, if nothing else.