On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 1:52 PM, <harry.dev...@faa.gov> wrote:

> We’re using Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.4 with SELinux set to enforcing.  I
> disabled the LDAP extension and just used MySQL for the guacadmin user and
> could log in.  I do see the following information in /var/log/messages:

This sounds like the server-side, but are you able to temporarily disable
SELinux (set it to permissive mode, "setenforce 0") and then restart Tomcat
and see if it works with LDAP? I'm not suggesting this as a long-term fix,
just long enough to validate whether SELinux is, indeed, blocking LDAP
traffic, or if it's still something else?