On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 9:59 PM, amlamarra <andrew.lama...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to get VNC connections from stretching (or shrinking) the
> display by default? I'd like to keep it at 100%.

It's not entirely clear what you mean, here:
- Disable "scaling" of the VNC display, such that the zoom remains at 100%
and you get scrollbars and/or a black border?
or
- Get VNC to behave the way RDP does, where the resolution of the client is
passed to the server at connection time and the remote display
automatically sizes to the correct resolution specified by the client?

I'm not certain how feasible the first option is in Guacamole; the second -
getting VNC to dynamically pass resolution from client to server - is not
possible, and is a limitation of the VNC protocol, not of Guacamole.  You
can work around it using xrandr to add the client resolution and resize the
VNC server display, but I don't know of a way to automate that process
native to VNC.