I'd like to disable scaling in VNC. Right now, I'm able to get the scaling
set to 100% by doing the following:
Open the Guacamole menu (press Ctrl+Alt+Shift)
Uncheck "Automatically fit to browser window" under Display
Un-maxmize browser window
Check "Automatically fit to browser window"
Uncheck "Automatically fit to browser window"

Now I'm at 100%. And those zoom buttons don't work very well either. It only
goes in increments of 10%. And if you're at 109% and zoom out, then you're
set to 99%... It just seems kinda wonky. I wasn't sure if there was anything
I can do to set scaling to 100% no matter what.

--
Sent from: