Hi Andrew,

If you are using the stock Gaucamole client, you can modify the default
behavior in the javascript to prevent autoFit at startup and set the zoom
increments to whatever you want.

In guacamole.js you will find the below. Don't foget to re-minify the
javascript into guacamole.min.js after you make changes.

Regards,
Jeff

        /**
         * Whether the Guacamole display should be scaled to fit the browser
         * window.
         *
         * @type Boolean
         */
        autoFit : true,

    $scope.zoomIn = function zoomIn() {
        $scope.menu.autoFit = false;
        $scope.client.clientProperties.autoFit = false;
        $scope.client.clientProperties.scale += 0.1;
    };

    $scope.zoomOut = function zoomOut() {