On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 7:45 AM, Joseph L. Casale <jcas...@activenetwerx.com

One other thing to consider is ARP caches on various devices along the way
- if you're switching back and forth between DHCP and static very rapidly,
it's possible that one of the systems caching the ARP information for the
Guacamole host is not flushing that cache in a timely fashion, resulting in
hosts not knowing where to find the system.  You could try manually
flushing ARP caches and see if that works - but Joseph is also correct that
you need to make sure your network config is exactly as it should be.

-Nick