David, can I just clarify the Azure MFA side of things please. I think I may
have gotten a little excited at the Azure MFA integration bit. I currently
use Azure MFA Server alongside an RDP gateway. The MFA server pretty much
provides the Radius proxy to Azure AD which in turn uses the NPS policies
stored on the RD Gateway to gain access. I believe that setup will not work
for this deployment of guacamole.

What's needed is the Azure MFA NPS extension.
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/azure/active-directory/authentication/howto-mfa-nps-extension

I'm planning on setting up a new Windows server to run this extension from
to test with Guacamole.

I could potentially just run the Azure NPS Extension from our current Azure
MFA box, but I don't want to affect anything running on that as it's
currently production. If anyone's doing this already please do let me know.

Just to also confirm my previous question, do the Guacamole AD groups need
to be the 'guacConfigGroup' object class, or just normal AD security groups?

--
Sent from: