Hi David,

Windows Firewall is off, but I checked the advanced firewall rules and there
are UDP rules for 1812/1813. Netstat shows its listening.

This is just a test/poc environment at the moment so both the Guacamole
server and Azure MFA/NPS server are right next to each other, no DMZ
involved.

I've run an 'nmap <ip> -sU -p 1812' from the Guacamole server and I can then
see event log errors on the NPS server. If i then try Guacamole itself my Ad
creds fail, and i see no errors in the NPS server event logs. So its almost
like Guacamole isn't even trying to auth with Radius.

Is there anything i can double check in the Guacamole config? Does it matter
that the MySQL config lines are above the Radius config lines in the
Guacamole config file?

--
Sent from: