Hey everyone!

I have finally set up a working guacamole.
I have created a connection but when I try to use the connection I get a
red rectangle with the error message:
"An internal error has occurred within the Guacamole server, and the
connection has been terminated. If the problem persists, please notify your
system administrator, or check your system logs."

When checking the guacamole container logs I see the following error:
"ERROR o.a.g.s GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - HTTP tunnel request failed:
java.net.ConnectExeption: Connection refused (Connection refused)"

"DEBUG o.a.g.s GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet - Internal error in HTTP tunnel."
"org.apache.guacamole.GuacamoleServerException: java.net.ConnectException:
Connection refused (Connection refused)"