I saw that answer in the internet as well, But how can I edit the
guacd.conf file ?

When trying to set a guacd container with a self-written guacd.conf, it
says that "unexpected end-of-the-line" at the last letter of the file.

But when leaving the guacd.conf to be the default, it runs on 0.0.0.0:4428.

So where is the problem ? What should be changed?