Hi Joachim,

I fail to see how your application invalidates my request for a minimal
reorganisation of the whole authentication setup.
My basic criticism is not that guacamole can do something (or a lot of things)
itself. I am only not seeing a basic design that allows _simple_ setups as
well as extensions not seen today.
All I am telling is I would very much prefer a simple interface that parts the
core guacamole from such extensions (of authentication or your type) in a way
that the most basic function (user authentication) can be done in the most
simple way. And although everything is very complex now even Nick seems unable
to portray a simple way to authenticate a n-tuple (username,pw,ip). And I
might well assume he knows guacamole very indepth.

--
Regards,
Stephan