HI,

Following is the approach to load hbase data into Ingnite

1. Create Cluster wide singleton distributed custom service
2. Get all region(s) information in the init() method of your custom service
3. Broadcast region(s) using ignite.compute().call() in execute() method of
your custom service
4. Scan a particular region and load the cache

Note : Need to handle node failure during cache load as distributed service
is deployed on some other node.

How a broadcast job process intermediate failure handled in ignite
compute() ? rescheduled ? or ignored ? Please clarify.

Please let me know if you see any anti-pattern in terms of ignite ?

Thanks.