HI,

when i am reading hbase information using Broadcast , i see the following
exception

at
at
at
org.apache.ignite.marshaller.optimized.OptimizedObjectInputStream.readSerializable(OptimizedObjectInputStream.java:572)
... 149 more
at java.security.CodeSource.readObject(CodeSource.java:587)
... 154 more

Could you please let me know root cause of the exception ?

I know, the above exception stack trace is not clear, i can share the code
if required.

Thanks,
Anil