Hi Anil,

The implementation of IgniteCallable looks like very doubtful.
When you invoke "ignite.compute().call(calls)" all IgniteCallable will be
serialized and
sended to particular nodes on executing.

I have doubt about, QueryPlan serialized correctly.

You need to implement Callable as easy as possible (in additional you can
try implement Externalizable) and to create connection into IgniteCallable
directly.