Thanks val.

can you elaborate "You need to implement Callable as easy as possible (in
additional you can try implement Externalizable) and to create connection
into IgniteCallable directly."

ignite.compute().call() accepts IgniteCallable instances only.

i tried attached classes and no luck. Looks like the failures
of attached classes also because of serialization.

is there any way to overcome this ?

Thanks