Right, I'm using the version 3.0.0 of mongo-java-driver (available in
The missing method is the "getDatabase(DB_NAME)", that returns the instance
of the database. (I did some tests while coding the sampler and the
getDatabase method worked fine).
Actually, I'm coding my own sampler, that's because I need to do some
specific operations in the database, using my own dataset, so, I couldn't
use the mongodb sampler recomended.
Finally, I'm using JMeter version 2.13, on a Ubuntu 16.10 desktop with Java

*Allexandre Sampaio*
*Sistemas de Informação - IFBA*
*Vitória da Conquista - BA*
*(77) 99964 3521*